Ordering your shop-and-deliver service is straightforward and cost-effective. Whether you are self-isolating, prefer to avoid the grocery stores line-ups, or treating a family member, follow these simple steps to delicious success!
1. Select your delivery location, and delivery destination. (You can filter your location)
2. Select your delivery day and time from the calendar, and reserve your slot by paying the delivery fee.
3. Receive your order confirmation via emails, and order form via e-mail. No need to submit your order immediately, we only need it 48 hours before your delivery.
4. We review and confirm!
5. We shop, and touch base about required substitutions!
6. We send you your final invoice when we are en route! Pay your purchase total via e-transfer, cash or check, and your invoice for our shopping fee (10% of purchase price).
Once paid, you'll have groceries dropped off without contact - in the garage, on the porch, or however you have asked through your form.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us!
How it works
Book your delivery
This week's #Local Feature:
Out of the Woods Design
(Check out all our #Local Featured businesses here)
Who is Out of The Woods Design?
OOTW was started by Brittany Saylor in her Arnprior garage in 2016. She started off making signs, picture frames, and blanket ladders.
She has since grown into a national business, with almost 100 distributors from BC to PEI.
With OOTW's take-and-make kit, you can create your own one of a kind sign in the comfort of your home. With the help of a stencil, anyone can be an artist!
What product do you reccommend?
We highly recommend checking out all the options on their website. Make pilows, totes, or wooden signs. Pick from literally hundreds of stencils, or design your own!
We've included the recent best selling "Isolation" wooden sign in our optional delivery add-ons. The Take-and Make kit includes the prepped board, stencil and paint. You just follow a straight forward video - no artistic skill required!
Add this to your delivery for $45. The entire purchase price of goes directly to Snark. We don't take a cut or charge any added fee, and we drop it off at your door with your order.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Excellent service and communication, even on the delivery day. Was able to add an item on the delivery day. [...] Very reasonable rates and beats standing in these long lines. Will use this service again.
They are constantly checking in with you while they are shopping for you, and make the experience as effortless as possible for the client. The delivery was on time, and everything was perfect!
Ottawa Valley Deliveries has been our blessing to ensure our group homes recieve their weekly food order. Their rates are very reasonable, and the service is excellent! Thank you so much!